Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4384 times
Plain cookies present a healthy way of enjoying the delectable crunchy cookies. Laden with the simple handy ingredients like flour, milk, sugar and eggs, these vanilla flavoured cookies can be made into any shape and size and then enjoyed freshly out of the oven with evening tea or fruit juices.
- Cream butter and sugar, add eggs one at a time.
- Beat well. dissolve soda in milk.
- Sift baking powder and flour; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Add vanilla; chill. roll until very thin on lightly floured pastry cloth.
- Cut with cookie cutters, sprinkle with sugar and bake at 350°f for 8 to 10 minutes until very lightly browned.
This recipe was contributed by kavitakj on 12 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.