Pizzas with Paneer
by Palak Rajput
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6517 times
Pizzas with paneer is a wonderful combination so make sure you try it.
Add your private note
Pizzas with Paneer recipe - How to make Pizzas with Paneer
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 15 minutesMakes 4 pizzas
- Combine the cream cheese and tomato sauce in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan add the garlic, paneer and salt, mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Take a pizza base on a flat surface and spread the cheese-tomato mixture evenly on the base, on top of it spread the paneer mixture and beans.
- Finally spread the cheese on top of the pizza.
- Bake in a oven at 200 degree celsius for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 04 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.