Pizza with A Twist
by NEENA SAVLA
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4948 times
Pizza is everyones favourite dish, so why not make it healthier by using a ragi flour base. You can prepare the base in advance and assemble at the time of serving. Make small sized Pizzas as they are very easy to serve and eat.Enjoy the healthy 'PIZZA WITH A TWIST'.
- Combine all ingredients for the pizza base in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough lukewarm water.Knead well.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts.
- Place one portion between 2 greased plastic sheet and roll into thick roti.
- Put the roti on hot non-stick tava , drizzle oil on top and cook on low heat on both sides till crisp and light golden. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 3 more pizza base.
- Preheat the oven at 200ºc for 5 minutes.
- Chop the onion and capsicum.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the ragi base. Top with some onions, capsicum and sweet corn kernels.Sprinkle dried mixed herbs, red chilli flakes, oregano, salt and grate the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven 200ºc for 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 3 more pizzas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 25 Oct 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.