by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 173 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 89808 times
A line-up of bread boats. Fill them up with toppings of your choice.
- Slit each roll horizontally. Butter lightly.
- Put the tomatoes in hot water for a few minutes. Take out the skin and chop.
- Heat the oil and add the onions and crushed garlic. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, sugar, chilli powder, oregano and salt and cook for 10 minutes.
- To proceed, spread the pizza sauce on the inside of the roll and decorate with the capsicum slices.
- Sprinkle the cheese and grill in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) for 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Nutrient values Per Roll :
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.