Pizza Sauce for Kids
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 436 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33414 times
The best way to bring kids into the kitchen is to let them make the foods that they love. Since most kids of this generation love pizzas, this Pizza Sauce for Kids is a good way to start.
This simple recipe gives you a wonderfully chunky pizza sauce with a nice herby flavour. Kids will enjoy their time in the kitchen, and also relish the outcome!
You can also try other nice recipes like Pizza Twists and Pizza Crackers .
- Boil water in a deep non-stick pan. Put the tomatoes in the boiling water for 1 minute. Remove and cool them.
- Peel the tomatoes and chop them.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan. Add the onion and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 4 minutes or till they turn brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomato ketchup, oregano and salt and mix well.
- Use as required.
- If you do not have time to make pizza sauce, use 3 tablespoons of tomato ketchup and 1/2 teaspoon of chilli sauce instead.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.