Pizza Pecan Pie
This recipe has been viewed 2283 times
Pecan is a stone hard nut rich in iron and calcium and good for heatlh.
The pizza pie with pecan is lovely to eat.
- Preheat oven.
- Combine maple syrup and next 3 ingredients in a 3 1/2-quart sauce-pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat; let cool 5 minutes.
- Whisk in butter and salt.
- Spread pecans evenly in pizza bread. Carefully pour syrup mixture over pecans.
- Place in preheated oven and reduce heat. Bake until filling is set and center jiggles slightly when gently shaken.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 11 Sep 2014I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.