This recipe has been viewed 2415 times
Pizza muffins is a unique recipe with very few ingredients.We just feel the aroma of pizza from the oven when it is baking.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour,baking powder,italian seasoning,salt.
- Take another bowl whisk together milk,eggs,oil .Slowly add flour stir until it is just moistened.
- Stir in cheese,red bellpepper.Pour the batter slowly in each muffin cup so that it fills upto 3/4 cup
- sprinkle cheese over muffins.On top add small tomato slice cut side up.
- Preheat the oven and bake 375F for about 25 min or until the top portion is firm.
This recipe was contributed by saritaaaryan on 15 Sep 2014Love to cook different recipes.Cooking is my hobby,always a great stress relief to me.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.