Pizza Base Garlic Bread with Italian Dip
by Rajni Gupta Anand
This recipe has been viewed 1941 times
This is yet another recipe made of pizza base something different from regular pizza . Italian dip served with it make it truly an authentic Italian dish.
Add your private note
Pizza Base Garlic Bread with Italian Dip recipe - How to make Pizza Base Garlic Bread with Italian Dip
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Mix all the ingredients except pizza base in a bowl.
- Now heat a pan or preheat oven .
- Spread mixture on bread and bake or broil in pan till it get crisp.
- Now again top up these crisp bread with cheese and bake or broil covered with lid for another 2-3 mins till cheese melts.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the mayonnaise and sour cream /curd with a whisk.
- Now add all the ingredients to it except fresh chopped parsley to be added in last.
- Serve garlic bread in a serving dish and dip in glass . While choosing glass size of garlic bread should be taken care of.
This recipe was contributed by Rajni Gupta Anand on 04 Oct 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.