Piyush ( Gujarati Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Piyush ( Gujarati Recipe) in Hindi)
Added to 351 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 56643 times
Bring two wonderful things together in the right way, and the result is likely to be even more appreciable! piyush, a creamy drink made by combining buttermilk and shrikhand, is an example of this theory. To make this exotic drink quicker and thicker, use shrikhand that is readily available in the market.
- Combine the shrikhand, buttermilk, sugar, cardamom powder and nutmeg powder in a bowl and whisk till smooth and the sugar dissolves.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Pour equal quantities of the drink into 4 individual glasses and serve chilled garnished with pistachios and saffron.
- If you buy readymade shrikhand, prefer kesar-flavoured.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.