Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5959 times
This is one of our favorite recipe try it out,
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the turmeric powder, asafoetida, water, chilli powder,coriander powder and salt and mix well.
- When water start boiling add besan with little water to avoid lumps or balls, while stirring immediately.
- Keep stirring for 4-5 minutes.
- Take one greased thali and transfer cooked besan in it.
- Then flatten with your fingers.
- Cut into square shape or any shape of your choice.
- Garnish with coriander and coconut.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 07 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.