Pistachio Veggie Burger
by Shreya Jaiswal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5521 times
Burger with crunchy and gooey pistachio cheese patties and Garlic Herb Mayonnaise.
- Combine ingredients for Garlic Herb Mayonnaise; set aside.
- Pressure cook rajma and bring to room temperature.
- Combine all ingredients for patties. Shape mixture into 4 patties about 1/2 inches thick.
- In a nonstick pan, heat 2 tsp oil over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook until browned.
- Slice each burger bun into two. Grill in oven for 5 min or on tawa till slightly toasted.
- On lower half of bun place a lettuce leaf and apply 1 tbsp mayonnaise. Arrange tomato slice over it. Place a piece of pattie on vegetable and top it with another tbsp of mayonnaise. Cover with upper slice of the bun and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Shreya Jaiswal on 18 Jan 2011Hi I am Shreya from Nagpur. I am an Interior Designer by profession.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.