Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2248 times
You can substitute your favorite nuts in these cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees f.
- Cream together the butter and salt while slowly adding the powdered sugar.
- Add the nuts, vanilla and flour and mix until well blended.
- On a flat, lightly floured surface, roll out dough in the shape of logs about 1/2 inch in diameter.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Roll cookies in powdered sugar when they are still warm.
- Let cool on wire racks.
This recipe was contributed by shalgeeta on 31 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.