Pistachio Choclate Cookies
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3589 times
Melt the chocolate over a double boiler.
electric mixture can be used to cream butter and sugar.
- Sift the flour and set aside
- Combine the butter and sugar in a small bowl and beat the mixture till fluffy and light.
- Stir in the sifted flour, milk powder,condensed milk and cooled chocolate.
- Mix to form a soft dough.
- Roll rounded teaspoons of mixture into balls
- Place cookies on a greased baking tray about 5cm apart.
- Bake in a moderate oven (preheated) at 160oc (320f)for about 12-15mins until just firm.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Combine the melted chocolate and melted butterin a bowl.
- Spread the tops of the cookies with chocolate mixture and sprinkle with the pistachio nuts.
- Store in an airtight container.(can be stored upto three weeks)
This recipe was contributed by mango on 08 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.