Added to 137 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40184 times
A cone made of pistachio barfi filled with gulkand flavoured dry fruits.
- Make the pista barfi as specified in the recipe.
- Roll out this dough in between 2 sheets of plastic till it is 6 mm. (1/4") thick. Cut 8 squares of 75 mm. x 75 mm. (3" x 3") each (re-roll the scrap if required).
- Keep these squares covered with plastic till required.
- Divide the filling into 8 equal portions.
- Place a portion of the filling diagonally on each pista barfi square.
- Shape each square into a cone, by bringing the opposite ends together.
- Cover the pista cone completely with the silver leaf.
- Repeat for the remaining filling and pista barfi squares to make 7 more paans.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.