Pista Kaju Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 385 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37690 times
Pista barfi sandwiched with dry fruits and flavoured with saffron and cardamom.
- Make the pista barfi as specified in the recipe.
- Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion with the help of a greased rolling pin on a sheet of plastic into a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle and keep covered.
- In a pan, combine the sugar with 4 tablespoons of water and simmer to get a syrup of 1 string consistency.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well for 2 to 3 minutes. Keep aside to cool.
- Place one pista barfi circle on a plate and spread the filling mixture evenly on it.
- Top with the second pista barfi circle and allow to set for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cover with silver varq and cut the sandwich into 8 wedges.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.