by Foodie #158488
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6253 times
You can also decorate it with dessicated coconut.
- First of all grind the bisuits in a mixer coarsely.
- Now mix this coarse biscuit powder with cocoa powder well.
- Add milkmaid and start kneading the above mixture till is comes to the consistency of chapati dough and make some round balls.(not very soft and not very hard - medium consistency.)
- In another vessel mix the decigrated coconut with the remaining milkmaid and mix it to form douch not very soft and not hard and make equal quantity of round balls as of the chocolate and biscuit roll.
- Now both the dough are ready.
- Now spread a plastic sheet and in the roti belan keep this plastic sheet and first keep a round of chocolate and biscuit dough and spread it in a round manner just like the way we do a chapatti.
- Then above this keep one round ball of desigrated coconut and start spreading it evenly to cover the chocolate.
- continue this series till both the douch is over.
- Now start rolling it tightly and you can see lovely alternate layers of white an dbrown.
- Now stick teh silver paper and spread evenly and put the tutti fruttis above it.
- Now cover it in a silver foil and refrigerate it for maximum 3hrs till it becomes hard.
- Now after three housr remove it and remove from silver foil and cut it nicely.
- Arrange it in a plate it looks lovely with brown and white shades, put some tutti frutti above for decoration.
- Ready to serve and empty the plate.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #158488 on 18 Sep 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.