Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1882 times
A simple and yet so delicious Pinky chutney can be used as spread on breads or enjoyed with idlis, dosas or parathas. The chutney is prepared from the delectable blend of chopped tomatoes, grated coconut, chillies, onion and salt.
- Heat the oil in a wok on a high flame, add the chilli flakes, pineapple, carrot, zucchini, bean sprouts, baby corn, cabbage, capsicum, spring onion whites and salt and stir-fry on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Take 2 teaspoons of oil in a container and heat to put the jira and garlic pieces.
- Add chopped onion and stir fry,
- Add the spring onion greens, pineapple juice, soya sauce and sugar and stir-fry for 3 to 4 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Add grated coconut and stir fry,
- Then add the chopped tomato and stir fry for about 2 mins.
- Put salt and sugar to taste.
- Put the mixture in mixer and make a paste.
- The pinkish colored chutney is ready for sandwitches or idlies.
This recipe was contributed by varshusave on 13 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.