by Dhara Mehta
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5260 times
Who said one can't enjoy sandwich when he or she is opting for low cal food? Try out this low cal sandwich with veggies that are low in calories and whole wheat bread.
- Take a big bowl and in that combine the purple cabbage, grated beetroot, hung curd, salt, chillies and mix well .
- Take slices of bread and apply mayonnaise.
- Now put a spoonful of cabbage and beet mixture inside and cover it up with another slice of bread .
- Repeat the same procedure with other slices of bread .
- Serve immediately.
- If you want you can lightly toast this sandwich in a pan which is misted with low fat butter.
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 12 Dec 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.