by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 4248 times
This is a dessert recipe. Enjoy in chilly winter!
- Mix the fruits,chopped strawberries and strawberry crush and pour in individual cups.
- Allow to set in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat milk,jelly powder and sugar in a vessel ang bring to boil.
- Cook till the mixture thickens.
- Off the flame and cool to room temperature.
- Take out the cups from the refrigerator and pour the jelly prepared on the set fruits.
- Set it again in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Take out and garnish with whipped cream,cherries and strawberries and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 16 Jan 2013Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.