Pineapple Yoghurt Ice-cream
This recipe has been viewed 9325 times
A pine apple fruit flavoured yoghurt or sweetened curd recipe, pine apple yoghurt is delicious. The yogurt with fresh juicy pineapple cubes can be served as a dessert or a in between meals healthy snacking options.
- Boil milk and cool it.
- To 200 ml milk add curds and set it.
- to 300 ml milk, add milk powder, g.m.s., c.m.c. and sugar and churn well.
- heat this mixture.
- Add liquid glucose and boil for 6 minutes stirring constantly.
- pass the mixture through a sieve and cool it.pour the mixture in a container, cover it and keep for setting in freezer.
- when this mixture sets basic ice cream is ready.
- Place on seive the set yoghurt (10 to 15 minutes).
- cover it and keep to set in freezer.
- Cut the basic ice cream into small pieces.
- add essence, colour and churn till soft and fluffy.
- then add to it the thick yoghurt.
- Churn once again and pour it in a container.
This recipe was contributed by AMRITA29 on 05 Jan 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.