Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6522 times
To get a thick cream beat it over ice cubes for 5 mnts.
- Prepare 2 flavors of jelly seperately and allow it to set.
- Seperate the sugar syrup nd the pineapple pieces.
- Finely chop the pineapples and keep aside.
- Add gelatine to the syrup and heat it till a clear liguid is formed.
- Beat the cream and add condensed milk,gelatine,chopped pineapple pieces,jelly slices and dry fruits.mix it and allow it to set for 30mnts in freezer.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#386944 on 04 Oct 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.