Pineapple Soffle By Foodie #24699
by Foodie #24699
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1957 times
Use little water to dissolve jelly.
- Dissolve the jelly as directed on the pack and keep aside.
- Take out ice cream from the pack and make it soft.
- Take out pineapple rings and cut into small pieces and keep few rings to decorate.
- Now mix jelly mixture ,pineapple pieces,cream,ice-cream,in a bowl and keep it in the freezeto set. when slightly
- Set decorate with cherry and pineapple rings and keep it forsome more time.
- Now serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #24699 on 07 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.