Pineapple Samosa with Pineapple Salsa
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 3624 times
Here is something different type of samosa which I’m sure all of you would like to make for you family and friends and will enjoy in rainy season
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well and knead into a stiff dough, using water as required. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, and mix well. Keep aside.
- Roll out parathas from prepared dough and cut into two parts.
- Give shape of samosa, put 2 tbsp of stuffing.
- Seal the edges properly.
- Similarly prepare other samosas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with pineapple salsa
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 16 Jun 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.