by meera girdhar
This recipe has been viewed 417 times
Latest gathering of friends at home threw a new challenge. They refused to accept any conventional cold drink. I offered tetrapacked juice. This was also rejected. I was asked to prepare something unconventional and that too without any preparation, This was the result
Add your private note
Pineapple Punch recipe - How to make Pineapple Punch
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Juice the kinu and keep aside.
- Peel and cut the pineapple into small pieces.
- Combine the chopped pineapple, lemon juice, water or soda and sugar in a mixer jar and blend to a smooth mixture.
- Take 4 glasses fill 1/3 of the glass with crushed ice. Pour the pineapple mixture over it till 2/3 the glass is filled.
- Then slowly add the Kinnow juice.
- Serve immediately garnished with chopped strawberries.
This recipe was contributed by meera girdhar on 27 Apr 2017I am Meera Girdhar, loving being mother, wife, professional and passionate to pursue my interests. S...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.