Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15130 times
Tasty, simple and delightful Pineapple pudding is presented in this easy pudding recipe. The pineapple flavour comes by pouring the pineapple mixture on the pudding mould and then topping it with the egg and milk mixture. Bake the pudding and enjoy it chilled.
- Boil the milk stirring constantly for ½ an hour. beat eggs thoroughly.
- When the milk is cool add the beaten egg and mix it thoroughly ( can use blender)
- Soak china grass and dissolve in hot water.
- In the milk egg mixture add 1cup sugar, vanilla essence, and dissolved china grass.
- In a kadai heat butter. add chopped pinapple.
- And stir it until it is cooked well then add remaining sugar and remove from heat.
- Take the pudding mould grease it . now spread the cooked pineapple evenly.
- Pour the milk egg mixture over it carefully so that the pineapple layer comes below it.
- Keep in refrigerator until pudding is done.
- Take outside and decorate it with cashewnuts and cherries.
This recipe was contributed by kdeepa14 on 13 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.