by matangy ramya
This recipe has been viewed 2686 times
It is a good pickle for parathas or stuffed parathas. It is a good side dish too.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the pineapple, chilli powder and salt and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Remove from the flame, cool, add the lemon juice, mix well and store in an air-tight container
This recipe was contributed by matangy ramya on 25 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.