Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3101 times
This drink is a big hit among those who love pineapple and ice cream. If tinned pineapple is not available then sweetened pineapple can be made by dipping it in sugar syrup prepared at home.
- Blend the pineapple and syrup in a mixer and strain.
- Add sugar, essence, milk to the strained pineapple mixture and blend in a mixer.
- Add the cream, lemon juice and ice and blend again.
- Take a tall glass, pour half of the pineapple-cream mixture in it and top it with half of the ice cream and garnish with finely chopped pineapple.
- Repeat step 4 to make one more pineapple parfait.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#397955 on 02 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.