Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17929 times
Pineapple Moose is a delicious cold dessert for people with a sweet tooth. Enjoy this fluffy and creamy pineapple dessert.
- Double boil gelatin in half cup of water n cool it.
- Beat milkmaid till smooth n fluffy.
- To that add pineapple pieces cut into small,lemon,pineapple syrup,water n atlast gelatin n mix well.
- Keep it in afrezeer tilit becomesthick be sure it must not set.
- Remove fro the fridge n add the fresh cream and essence n colour to it n beat well.
- Decorate with fresh cream n pineapple pieces.
This recipe was contributed by deepnasandeep on 05 Jun 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.