Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2051 times
A delightful change from the traditional pancakes.
Add your private note
Pineapple Malpua recipe - How to make Pineapple Malpua
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Boil sugar with very little water adding tablespoons of milk to remove the scum from the sugar syrup.
- Add Pineapple pulp and boil till the mixture thickens and add a few drops of saffron and mix and keep warm over low gas.
- Combine the plain flour and cream and keep aside for 2 hours.
- Heat Ghee in a thick based flat pan and and spread a little batter in the shape of a pancake to shallow fry.
- Turn and fry on both sides till golden brown.
- Remove and dip the Malpuas in the Pineapple - sugar syrup for 3 - 4 minutes and remove, drain on a sieve and place in a dish.
- Garnish with sweet pineapple slices.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 08 Oct 2014I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.