Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13854 times
Tasty and delicious kheer made with pineapples and mixed with lots of sugar.
- In a pressurepan,heat 2 tbsp ghee, roast cashew pieces & raisins , remove, add sago & fry till they all puff up uniformly.
- Add pineapple pieces & ½ cup water.
- Close the cooker & keep the weight.
- After the 1st whistle comes, simmer the stove & cook for 5 mts.
- Cool, open & lightly mash for a uniform mixture.
- Add sugar , dissolve on a low heat, stirring well.
- Now add the second milk or 1 carton coconut milk mixed with 1 carton of water.
- Cook, stirring on medium fire.
- Add cardamom powder, dry ginger powder & first milk or one carton coconut milk & switch off the flame immediately.
- Mix very well adding roasted cashews & raisins.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 23 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.