Pineapple Kesari By sushila36
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2154 times
A subtly flavoured Pineapple kesari is a sweet dish recipe with fresh pineapples. The goodness of pineapple gets incorporated into this unique dessert recipe which is prepared just like sheer but with pineapples.
- Boil 2 cups of water.
- In the meantime heat up a kadai in medium flame. 3.pour the ghee.
- Add cashewnuts, when they become golden, add raisins.
- Now add the suji. 6.fry everything together continuously till suji becomes light brown.
- Add the cut pineapples. 8.simmer and add the boiling water to the kadai.
- Suji & pineapple get cooked.
- Add kesarcolour and sugar.
- Keep on mixing in medium flame.
- You can add the saffron and cardamom powder now.
- When the kesari starts leaving the sides of the kadai, transfer it into a serving
- Consistency should be that of halwa.
- Garnish with pistas and badam.
- Serve hot or cold.
This recipe was contributed by sushila36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.