Pineapple Kesari By chitvish
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6880 times
A saffron colored sweet dish, the Pineapple kesari is prepared from semolina, pineapple puree and sugar. Enjoy this delectable dessert item with cardamom powder sprinkled over the top.
- In 1 tbsp ghee fry the chiroti rawa on a low flame till a nice aroma comes and the colour changes.
- Remove it to a plate and cool.
- Add cashew and kismiss fried in 1 tsp ghee.
- Cook pineapple in its own juice either in a microwave in a closed container for 5 mts or on a medium flame in the gas for 5 mtes till tender.
- Heat the water and sugar together in a pan stirring continuously till sugar dissolves and the syrup becomes very slightly sticky.
- First add the cooked pineapple, mix well and add the rawa completely in one stroke , stirring to prevent lump formation.
- Add the colour and spices now and the ghee little by little stirring well.
- If preferred ¼ tsp pineapple emulsion can be added for a very nice flavour. when the kesari leaves the sides of the pan, remove and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 23 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.