by Rashmi B
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2111 times
This is a very famous and common gojju(gravy) which is prepared in indian marriages/occasions. A very mouth watering side dish for chapatis and rice.
- Add oil to a pan and add mustard seeds and once it splutters, add the pineapple.
- Sprinkle water and close the lid and cook till soft on a low flame.
- Once the pineapple is cooked, add the prepared ground paste and mix well. If the gravy is too thick, add water.
- Finally add the other ingredients mix well and simmer on a low flame for 10 minutes.
- You can adjust the quantity of jaggery and red chillies according to your taste.
This recipe was contributed by Rashmi B on 12 Sep 2013A Passionate cook
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.