Pineapple Cherry Delite
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2369 times
Prepare the innovative and delicious Pineapple cherry delete with this easy dessert recipe. The flour, egg and sua=gar based cake is slit and spread with whipped cream, pineapple slices and cherries in different layers. A specialty cake or roll recipe which must feature on your party menu list. is placed on baking tray and
Add your private note
Pineapple Cherry Delite recipe - How to make Pineapple Cherry Delite
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix butter till creamy.
- Add sugar n mix well.
- Add the three eggs one at a time.
- Mix well.
- Add milk n self raising flour.
- Grease a baking tray.
- Put the mixture in it.
- Place in microwave for 5 mins.
- Remove n cool.
- Cut into two layers.
- Apply whipped cream on one layer.
- Cover with other layer .
- Apply whipped cream on top layer also.
- Place pineapple pieces on top.
- Put two cherries in between the pineapples.
- Pipe four meringues of cream on each pineapple piece.
- Cut rest pineapple into 1" pieces.
- Pipe cream verticaly on sides of the cake.
- Put pineapple pieces in the blank spaces.
- Ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by zeeshanzkhan on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.