Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3146 times
A layered pineappke pudding recipe with the cream mixture topped with pineapple slices in layeres and then finally serve in an attarctive pudding bowl with cherries on the top.
- Cutpneapples fromthe tin in small pieces.take out the juice in another container.
- In another dish mix cream and sugar.
- Take a borosil dish or any dish in which u will serve.
- First put a layer of broken marie biscuits at the bottom.
- Then on top of that put the creammixture and on top of that put pineapple pieces.then repeat the process again and in the end put cherries on top.
- Keep in the fridge for 2hrs and serve chill.
This recipe was contributed by shipra_goenka on 23 Aug 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.