by Foodie #11605
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4074 times
Browse through our recipe collection of pineapple souffle recipes and souffle recipes, including our egoless souffle recipe. A lovely egoless pineapple souffle recipe with a soft texture and awesome fruity taste in a creamy souffle.
- Melt ice cream.
- Dissolve gelatine in the pineapple juice.
- Mix ice cream,gelatine mixture, fresh cream,sugar.
- Beat well.
- Chop pineapple slices and line the base of the dish with pineapple bits.
- Then pour the icecream mixture.
- Keep to set in the refrigerator.
- Decorate with tinned cherries when set.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #11605 on 20 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.