Pinaple Cream Pudding
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5091 times
A sensational pineapple cream pudding presents a sweet delicacy which is best enjoyed chilled on a hot summer afternoon. The delightful combination of pineapples and fresh cream in this pudding recipe makes it a delicious cool dessert recipe.
- 1. mix jalatine in half cup warm water and keep aside.
- 2. make a batter by mixing all the ingredients except biscuits, pinapple rings and pinaple juice
- Arrange mary biscuits in the bottom of the dessert dish and pour pinapple juice over it.
- Pour batter over it.
- Decorate with pinapple rings.
- Keep the dish in a refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Serve it .
This recipe was contributed by Susanbiji on 25 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.