by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1573 times
This sweet delicacy is a combination of 2 fruits making it more healthier.
- Heat the pineapple juice for a single boil and keep aside.
- While boiling the juice, on the other side of the stove,heat ghee and roast the semolina till pink.
- Pour the boiling pineapple juice to the roasted semolina.
- Add the sugar and cook for a few minutes till it leaves the vessel.
- Remove from the flame and add the strawberries and pineapple pieces and mix well.
- Serve garnished with cashewnut pieces.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 11 Feb 2013Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.