by PRACHI AGARWAL
This recipe has been viewed 1258 times
A delicious chilled Indian drink!
- Grind the dry spices using a spice grinder.
- Add the tamarind paste, mint and coriander and using 3-4 tbsp of water, make a fine paste.
- Strain the paste, add water so that you have a total amount of 650 ml (approx) of liquid.
- Add sugar and stir well to dissolve.
- Pour the liquid in the concentrated paste and stir well.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by PRACHI AGARWAL on 29 May 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.