Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4568 times
1.by adding angostura to this drink ,it gives a nice scent and flavour to the drink.
2.method written will make one glass ,but ingredients written will make around 4glasses.serve chilled.
- Take out the coconut water from the shells and strain them.
- Add sugar and keep it to chill.
- In a mixie,add chilled pineapple juice(1cup),coconut water(1cup),grated coconut(1tbsp),1scoop of ice-cream and lots of crushed ice.blend for a minute.
- Pour into glasses and add a drop of angostura bitter
- Garnish with coconut and pineapple pieces.
This recipe was contributed by shivani_saggi on 04 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.