Pina Coco Burfi
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3848 times
This burfi is a combination of a pineapple and coconut.
Add your private note
Pina Coco Burfi recipe - How to make Pina Coco Burfi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine the coconut and sugar, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan and put the coconut-sugar mixture and saute till the sugar melts.
- Add the cream, pineapple puree, milk powder, mix well and cook till it leaves the vessel.
- Add the essence and food colour and mix well.
- Pour this on a greased plate and cool to room temperature.
- Top with pista slivers and silver foil and cut to pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 24 Jul 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.