by sweetsmartspicy chef
This recipe has been viewed 4313 times
- Heat one cup of water in a non stick pan, add brown sugar and salt and stir till the sugar gets dissolved.
- Stir in vinegar and mix well.Take it off the heat.
- Tie up cloves, bay leaves, star anise and cinnamon in a muslin cloth.
- Dip the muslin cloth with the spices in water and let it soak till the water gets cooled.
- Place the dates in a glass jar and then pour the spiced water over them so that they are completely covered.
- Cover and keep for two days before using it.
This recipe was contributed by sweetsmartspicy chef on 23 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.