by Radha Hoizal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1886 times
This is actually a concentrated drink whih has to be diluted while drinking.
Add your private note
Phudina Shot recipe - How to make Phudina Shot
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 glasses
- Heat a pan and put sugar in it.
- Add water so that sugar sinks in it and bring to boil.
- Add the mint leaves, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes and remove from the flame.
- Cool to room temperature and add the ginger juice and sieve the mixture.
- Keep stored in an air-tight container.
- Put 2 tbsp of the concentrate prepared in a vessel.
- Add the black salt, lemon juice, salt and water and mix well.
- Serve chilled with ice.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 14 May 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.