Phudina Aloo (100 Calorie Snacks)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 54 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21918 times
Suggested serving size for 100 calories: 1 serving
simple, tasty and nutritive – this chaat loaded with the green goodness of coriander and mint leaves is low in calories but high in vitamin a and iron.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste using very little water. Keep aside.
- Combine 4 cups of water and salt in a broad pan and bring to boil.
- Meanwhile prick the potatoes with a fork, add them to the boiling water and cook on a medium flame till done. Drain and keep aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes, add the black salt, salt (as required) and prepared green chutney and toss well. Keep aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan, add the potatoes, capsicum and cornflour mixture and sauté on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.