Phoolgobhi Aur Mutter Ki Kari
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 382 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11754 times
A coconut based curry gives this vegetable a delicious taste.
- In a glass bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of oil and the cauliflower. Cover with a lid and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes. Remove and keep aside.
- In the same bowl, combine the green peas with 2 tablespoons of water and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- In another glass bowl, add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil, the bay leaves and the prepared paste and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, curds, cauliflower, green peas, sugar, 1/2 cup of water and salt and microwave on HIGH for a further 4 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Serve hot.
- Cut the cauliflower into uniform sized florets so that they cook evenly.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.