Peyru Nu Shaak
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9413 times
It is traditional and healthy. Ideally kutchi community of saurastra have this subzi with yellow moogar khichdi. It also tastes good with bajri rotla. Spices are mild.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and asafoetida and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the guava, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric, lemon juice, sugar and salt, mix well and cook for more 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 19 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.