Pesto Cheese Sticks
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 2792 times
This recipe is just the right for people who don't want to do much and want it to be quick :)
Add your private note
Pesto Cheese Sticks recipe - How to make Pesto Cheese Sticks
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 5 slices
- First apply butter on both sides of the slice.
- Then spread some pesto sauce on it and make sure that no empty spaces are left.
- Then keep the cheese slice in top of the bread slice.
- Next sprinkle some dried basil on it.
- Then sprinkle some capsicum on it.
- After that take a preheated oven of about 200 degrees.
- And keep the slices on the grill and keep for 5 to 7 mins or till the slices become golden brown.
This recipe was contributed by PestoCrazy on 11 Jun 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.