by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 1827 times
Enjoy this filling dish whenever hungry.
- Apply garlic butter on french toast and bake in a preheated oven for 2-4 mins at 200 C and keep aside.
- In a mixer jar add tulsi,kaju powder,garlic,pepper powder,salt, olive oil and grind to paste.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl and add capsicum,mixed herbs,onion,cheese spread,processed cheese and mix well.
- Take the toasted french bread and place the topping and bake in a preheated oven for 2-4 mins at 200C.
- Garnish with olives and cherry tomatoes and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 12 Jun 2015Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.