Pesarattu - Green Moong Dosa
by Foodie #9780
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2988 times
Pesarattu or as commonly known as green moong dal Dosa is basically an Andhra specialty . This green moong dal based batter is spread just like dosas and then served hot with coconut chutney as a perfect breakfast option.
- Grind moong dal till smooth.
- When fully smooth add garlic,green chillies and salt to batter and grind.
- Donot put too much of water as it becomes difficult to make dosa.
- Now heat pan and put this batter as dosa and pour oil all along.
- Add onion,carrot,and zeera to the dosa when being done.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #9780 on 23 Nov 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.