Perfect Pizza(easy, Tasty, No Oven Needed)
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10830 times
1) the best cheese to be used is mozzarella cheese only. it melts very quickly and tastes real good.
2) if you are using capsicum as one of you toppings, make sure u slice it horizontally and keep it thin. please do not overcook capsicum. let it remain half-cooked.
3) you may add toppings and spices of your choice besides the ones mentioned above.
4) while making pizza in the oven let the toppings be totally raw. they will be cooked during grilling.
4) in case of a pan, the toppings need to be cooked separately since we would be keeping the pizza in the pan only to melt the cheese. keep the flame low or the crust may get too hard.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- When oil is hot enough, put ginger-garlic paste, chillies, the finely chopped onions, pepper, salt to taste.
- Saute the mixture for five minites on a little high flame.
- Take the base, put a thick layer of the pizza sauce all over the base.
- Take some oil in another pan and saute the toppings in the oil for 3 mins.
- Put some part of the toppings over the base. grate mozarella cheese over the pizza.
- Then put the remaining toppings over the base and put cheese over it again.
- Keep this base in a hot pan. heat till cheese melts.(this hardly takes any time).
- As soon as the cheese melts remove the pizza from the pan.
- In case you have an oven, you may skip the 5th step where the toppings are sauted separately in a pan and directly put raw toppings and cheese on the pizza base. keep the pizza in the oven to be grilled for 10 mins.
- Sprinkle oregano over the pizza. tasty, yummy pizza is ready!!
This recipe was contributed by namrata_016 on 08 Apr 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.